Help Support SM:

Bowen Statues
Sideshow Iron Man Mark III Maquette
DC Comics Harley Quinn DC Comics Maquette
Sideshow on eBay
General-Marvel Collectibles
Site Support
Sideshow Collectibles Thanos on Throne Maquette

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > BUY * SELL * TRADE * eBAY > BUY & SELL COMIC STATUES & COMIC BOOKS

Thread Starter REL Replies 0 Views 474  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:38:16 PM   #1
REL
Statue Marvels Royalty

Default 1978 Marvel Prints & Morrison HC Batman & Robin 3 vol for sale

Edited to add: Prints SOLD! Offer pending Batman & Robin books.

Prints - Marvel released a poster book in 1978. I see these prints usually for $20 to $40 on Ebay. They are 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 inches each. These are 34 years old and they have some bumping to the corners and that sort of thing but I believe they will all frame out fine. I've framed one for myself but I don't have room to hang everything on my walls with the way I am focusing my collection. Asking $100 shipped or best offer for 11 prints.

Batman & Robin - I have three hardback books with stories in consecutive order collecting Batman & Robin issues #1-16, and Bruce Wayne The Return #1. I read these once and put them on the shelf. They are practically perfect. Asking $45 shipped (paid $60).

Unpictured - I have X-men 2099 issues 1 thru 4, 6 thru 23, 25, and 27. These have been read a couple times and are not mint but all are intact and very readable. As far as I know there is a TBP with issues 1 thru 9 but if you want to read beyond that the only way to do it is to find the actual single issues. Asking $30 shipped or best offer (cheaper than cover price and a good deal if you were considering picking these up one by one online and paying shipping for each issue).

I am open to trades for Bowen busts or statues. Shipped prices are for US buyers. If you are international please contact me and I will check on shipping costs.

Last edited by REL; February 4th, 2013 at 01:13:05 AM..
REL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links