Help Support SM:

Spider-Man
Site Support
Sideshow on eBay
Amazon Home Page
XM Studios
General-Marvel Collectibles
Conan

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > THE SPINNER RACK - Comic Book Related > MARVEL & DC COMICS POSTERS & LITHOGRAPHS

Thread Starter mmk123 Replies 14 Views 13957  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 29th, 2017, 05:57:14 PM   #1
mmk123
Statue Marvels Royalty

Default My Warner Bros Studio Store Art Grail

I saw this piece a few weeks ago on Ebay and followed it, never thinking that I would win the auction. I loved this piece when I first saw it almost 20 years ago at the Warner Bros Studio Store (which those of us who are old enough to remember them loved them). I would occasionally see it on Ebay every now and then but it was way to expensive. A seller had this up for auction and did not have a reserve set on it at all, so I believe the bidding began at $1. When the auction was in the last 15 seconds, the highest bid was $150 and I threw in a max of $200. I ended up wining this piece for $152, plus around $25 shipping and insurance (that seller had to be majorly P.O.'d that the piece went for so low and I actually felt bad for him but at the same time I was thrilled I won it). If I never purchased another thing on Ebay (well, at least for a few months anyway) I would be satisfied. Anyway, enough babbling, here are a few pics

Now that I have Alex Ross's Justice Society print, I would love to find the Legion of Super Heroes print he did but I have the feeling that my Ebay bidding luck would not strike twice.

Hoping for a Phase 6 with FS Statues of the following

• Moondragon
  • Mantis
  • Wonder Man (in the Perez Designed costume)
  • Havok (need a new one in his classic costume because the existing one is too expensive on Ebay)
  • The Red Guardian (The Defenders member-this one is a longshot)
  • and a REALLY GOOD Phoenix Museum pose

Last edited by mmk123; June 30th, 2017 at 01:51:18 PM..
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links