Help Support SM:

Spider-Man
Conan
Sideshow on eBay
Site Support
XM Studios
Amazon Home Page
Bowen Statues

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > BUY * SELL * TRADE * eBAY > BUY & SELL COMIC STATUES & COMIC BOOKS

Thread Starter mayhembro Replies 0 Views 183  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old December 30th, 2018, 09:32:49 PM   #1
mayhembro
Statue Marvels Trend Setter

Default Marvel Complete Collection DVD-Roms

Gitcorp produced a series of DVD-Roms a few years ago, each containing what was , at the time, the complete run in digital form of the highlighted comic. I am cleaning out a closet and putting my complete collection up for sale. The available items are:

40 Years of Avengers DVD-ROM (535 comics, all issues plus annuals up through December 2005) $40

Captain America: The Complete Collection DVD-ROM (Over 500 comics , all issues plus annuals through April 2007) $40

The Invincible Iron Man: The Complete Collection DVD-ROM (Over 500 issues plus annuals through December 2006) $50

The Amazing Spider-Man: The Complete Collection DVD-ROM (Over 560 issues plus annuals through June 2006) $60

44 years of Fantastic Four DVD-ROM (Over 500 issues plus annuals through December 2004) $40

40 Years of X-Men DVD-ROM (Over 485 issues plus annuals through August 2005) $60

The Incredible Hulk: The Complete Collection (Over 535 issues plus annuals through December 2006) $60

Civil War :The Complete Collection DVD-ROM (Road to Civil War, Civil War, and epilogue issues) $20

House of M DVD-ROM (all issues) $20

Ultimate X-Men CD=ROM (all issues) $20

Prices don't include shipping or paypal fees, and all items come with their original box. PM me soon if you're interested, since I'll probably put them on ebay soon. Thanks!
mayhembro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links