Help Support SM:

Bowen Statues
Site Support
General-Marvel Collectibles
Sideshow on eBay
XM Studios
Spider-Man
Amazon Home Page

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > KOTOBUKIYA FINE ARTS MARVEL DC STAR WARS COLLECTIBLES > KOTOBUKIYA FINE ARTS: PICS of INDIVIDUAL PIECES

Thread Starter DeadGhostKnight Replies 1 Views 2504  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old April 4th, 2014, 10:10:11 PM   #1
DeadGhostKnight
Statue Marvels Royalty

Default PICS : Kotobukiya Iron Man Mark VI Fine Art Statue

I love the Mark 6 armour, it's still my fave out of all the IM movie armours and i've always wanted to pic this up but was always put off by the pose so i picked up the Mark IV.

So i recently got the chance to get this at a great price and went for it. First thing which surprised me is, it's not a PVC ArtFX statue, i just always assumed it was part of the ArtFX line like the Mark IV so was really surprised to open the box and find a nice heavy statue encased in polystyrene.

In hand the pose is really nice, what the original preview pics don't show is that the base is slanted so the pose works more as he is stepping up on the slanted base. Also just things like the neck and arms seem to be bulked out more than the preview pics showed.

So i'm in love with this! If your looking for a movie Iron Man statue in 1/6 but don't want to go something i PVC, pick this up, i'm sure you will not be disappointed!

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2014, 12:02:55 PM   #2
GiLaTeK
Statue Marvels Trend Setter

Very nice DGK!

"I hold the galaxy in my palm - ready to crush it like an eggshell! All who oppose me must die - and the first of these are the Earthian Heroes!"
GiLaTeK is offline   Reply With Quote