Help Support SM:

Amazon Home Page
Sideshow on eBay
Site Support
Spider-Man
General-Marvel Collectibles
Bowen Statues
XM Studios

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > OTHER STATUE FORUM > McFARLANE TOYS & SPAWN STATUES

Thread Starter Hellsbells51 Replies 2 Views 3120  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old October 16th, 2013, 04:59:45 AM   #1
Hellsbells51
Statue Marvels Royalty

Default McFarlane Toys: Halo 4 Master Chief statue

Looks as if McFarlane is following his toy/action figure sales by branching out from just his comic characters and delving into the sports and video game worlds with his resin statue lines. Here is the Halo 4 Master Chief statue:

- 12inches tall
- $295 srp
- Available: Dec 2013

http://rrisandiego.com/img/about_1.jpg

Follow me and my statue collection on Instagram @Hellsbells_51

Link: My introduction

Link: Collection thread
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2013, 08:01:30 AM   #2
Hellsbells51
Statue Marvels Royalty

Here's more info from the McFarlane/Spawn official website:

The upcoming highly detailed, hand-painted, cold-cast resin statue perfectly recreates the iconic cover art of Halo 4. This powerful scene depicts the Master Chief rising from the wreckage of the Forward Unto Dawn, primed and ready to explore the strange, new, artificial world.

The limited-edition statue stands approximately 12 inches tall (with base) and features all the sculpt and paint details McFarlane Toys is famous for. This statue is limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide, and includes three interchangeable weapons.

Replicate the cover art with his trusty Assault Rifle; wield an Energy Sword, the mightily close combat blade used by the deadly Elites; or showcase the new Forerunner enemy weaponry that debuted in Halo 4 by giving Master Chief the all-new Boltshot weapon. Each sequentially numbered piece includes a Certificate of Authenticity, hand-signed by McFarlane Toys' creator Todd McFarlane.

Last edited by Hellsbells51; December 13th, 2013 at 01:38:40 PM..
Old December 13th, 2013, 01:52:21 PM   #3
Hellsbells51
Statue Marvels Royalty

Update:

This has been available at the Spawn.com online store as of Dec 6th:

1) Artist Proof: !!!SOLD OUT!!!

50 additional extremely-limited “Unpainted Artist Proof” version of the resin statue: These 50 additional statues are primed in flat grey and ready for customization or to be displayed as is by collectors in its rawest form; Sequentially numbered (1-50); Quote from Todd: "We've been making toys for two decades and I can say, on a dozen of occasions, the most joy I get out of looking at our products is seeing the unpainted proofs we receive," McFarlane said. "My eyes are not distracted from the detail and nuances of the actual sculpt by the paint application. With the figure being unpainted shadows are cast on every level of the figure and really draw your eye to amazing detail and time put into these products."

2) Collector's Club Exclusive: $295

PT.1

PT.2

Tags
halo, halo 4, halo statue, master chief, mcfarlane, mcfarlane toys, todd mcfarlane