Help Support SM:

XM Studios
Spider-Man
Amazon Home Page
Site Support
Sideshow on eBay
Bowen Statues
General-Marvel Collectibles

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > THE SPINNER RACK - Comic Book Related > COMIC CON GALLERIES & INFO

Thread Starter oohyaa Replies 1 Views 1796  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old January 23rd, 2016, 01:11:20 AM   #1
oohyaa
Statue Marvels Hatchling

Default Ontario Collectors Con 2016 is THIS SUNDAY January 24th!

Ontario Collectors Con 2016 will be Sunday, January 24th at the Hilton Meadowvale/Mississauga (formerly Delta Meadowvale) Hotel 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario from 10 am to 4 pm with FREE PARKING.

Voice actor Michael Dobson will be a guest at the 2016 Ontario Collectors Con this year. He has voiced a long list of characters including STARSCREAM in Transformers Armada/Energon/Cybertron, LEONARDO in Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, COBRA COMMANDER in G.I. Joe: Spy Troops and G.I. Joe: Valor vs Venom, HULK in Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk, both BATMAN and the JOKER in Batman Black and White and many more roles https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Dobson_(actor) He will be available all day for autographs and photos.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s and 90s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, Power Rangers, and tons of other toys, comics and collectibles.

To get more information check out Ontario Collectors Con – Toronto, Ontario | Sunday, January 24th, 2016 Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario
oohyaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old January 23rd, 2016, 08:25:10 AM   #2
khufutaron
Statue Marvels Royalty

Collector/Toy Cons are by far my favorite. I wish I was in Ontario to join in. Have a great time!! And post some pics if you get a chance.

Bowen Collection -- SSC & XM Collection -- Fine Art Collection Part 1 & Part 2
Star Wars X-Mas -- JEEP Trails -- Coming Soon
khufutaron is offline   Reply With Quote