Help Support SM:

Spider-Man
Amazon Home Page
General-Marvel Collectibles
Site Support
Sideshow on eBay
Bowen Statues
XM Studios

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > BOWEN DESIGNS STATUES & MINI BUSTS > BOWEN DESIGNS MARVEL STATUES & MINI BUSTS: COLLECTIONS GALLERY

View Poll Results: Please Vote!
Like 4 57.14%
Still Like! 4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Starter jguerin117 Replies 342 Views 52899  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old September 12th, 2014, 05:23:15 PM   #341
TrueFaith

Jeff's been updating the "saved" post slots when he gets a chance, but it's obviously a huge job.
There are a ton of great pictures here already though.
I was just marveling over his shots of the faux bronze Wolverine.
Probably the best pictures I've ever seen of it and that applies to a lot of the others too.
The detail is incredible. So much better than the Bowen stock photos.
TrueFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 25th, 2015, 01:25:13 PM   #342
savage
Statue Marvels Trend Setter

Great section. Can I ask which statue is #300 ? Since Mojo was the last, which number has he?
savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:26:01 PM   #343
TrueFaith

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage View Post
Great section. Can I ask which statue is #300 ? Since Mojo was the last, which number has he?
I wouldn't wrack my brain too much over the numbering.
Jeff had a habit of leaving blank numbered posts for future use that he would add newly-acquired statues and the information about them to as he got them, or when he could find the time for updates.
He could have fallen behind or forgot that there was a post #300.
Indeed many of the photos that accompanied these posts have disappeared over time. Maintaining such a large trove of information and the accompanying photo hosting sites required to continue display of all those photos had to have been a daunting task and Jeff was known to be battling many health issues related to his service to our country.
I hope he's doing well and holding his own as he's been somewhat scarce on SM for a while now, other than offering a few pieces for sale from that incredible collection of his from time to time.
When he was actively adding to this thread regularly and posting photos at a furious clip every week the amazing enormity of his various collections was simply mind-blowing. I still consider his Bowen collection the largest and most impressive I have ever seen in my entire life and I'll always consider myself incredibly fortunate that he chose to spend so much of his time sharing that awesome collection with us all on SM.
So thanks Jeff! We are indebted to you for all you have shared with us on SM and hope you are doing well!!
TrueFaith is offline   Reply With Quote