Help Support SM:

Amazon Home Page
XM Studios
Site Support
General-Marvel Collectibles
Sideshow on eBay
Bowen Statues
Spider-Man

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > BUY * SELL * TRADE * eBAY > BUY & SELL COMIC STATUES & COMIC BOOKS

Thread Starter weapon33 Replies 173 Views 7686  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old September 24th, 2013, 03:40:22 AM   #161
Tavegg
Statue Marvels Trend Setter

Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon33 View Post
well do you know him personally can i ask ,how do you know his story is fact by all the others on here that hear a situation and automatically assume true ,no it dosent work like that there is a flipside to every coin ,but to be honest i dont care anymore hes paid rel s paid ,i want to move on u know i have better things to do with my timethan to dwell on what some strangers are thinking of me im done with it i dont bother no one on here all i wanna do is enjoy my hobby ,as i told al on pm he wont see any sale threads from me so as for anyone that has anything bad t say about me ,i say lick my sack dry
For someone who doesn't seem to care what anyone else thinks you sure have posted here enough times defending your actions. Any way you try to spin this you were wrong to hold out on those guys for as long as you did. Delivery of those statues was expected not a privilege bestowed by you. People make mistakes and $hit happens but even my six year old kid knows how to admit fault and apologize when he's in the wrong. If you wanted to be a member of this forum after the sketchy dealings we know of, a humbler approach probably would have went a lot farther. Seems like the common sense tactic. Why don't you apologize to both of these guys for how you handled the transactions and be done with it. No more back and forth about who did what. Just own up and be on your way. Seems like an easy solution and the least you can do if what you claim about your character is even remotely close to accurate
Tavegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2013, 10:12:26 AM   #162
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

What do u think ive been trying.to do is apologize and move on thats all I want ,dine but im not gonna let people spread lies and make me out to be the bad guy ,yea I screwed up but that dosent prove solid that im a bad guy thats all I got thanks for playing

weapon33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 02:31:19 PM   #163
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

weapon33 - The only reason you have not been banned is because I gave you my word that if REL got his items, you could stay. Be advised, however, that your tone & your language will not be tolerated from this moment going forward. You say that you love this hobby? Great! Discuss it in the appropriate sections. Please, do not attempt to sell things to our members any longer. If we discover this, you will be banned. Finally, a word of advice: Your grammar is awful. I'm not going to berate you for misspelling, but if you want to be taken seriously when you write, you need to stop the run-on sentences, not capitalizing words like "I'm" & learn to punctuate. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but your "stream of conciousness" posts do not help your case at all.

Thanks

Al

Join the Statue Marvels Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/Statuemarvels/
HoldyourfireAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 03:20:29 PM   #164
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

Thats fine im not very good on a keyboard I dont take the time out to write a perfect novel as long as u understand it thats fine with me ,and most of the time im writing from my cell so it dosent work well when ur working and writing ,ive managed to become a master mechanic so my grammar ,im not too worried about it .but thanks for your rude comment as usual .
Old September 24th, 2013, 03:30:07 PM   #165
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

Your almost positive ? I shipped strange and havok together ,hulkbuster was alone ,u know it like I said I shouldve never offered you that deal ,dude im asking you to leave me be ,you got your cash and your statuesso drop it
Old September 24th, 2013, 04:39:25 PM   #166
fishflesh

I'm good leaving things be at this point. I've definitely moved on.

I only posted a follow-up because you responded calling me a liar.

Hopefully we've all learnt something. (As cliche as that sounds.)
fishflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 04:45:00 PM   #167
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
Thats fine im not very good on a keyboard I dont take the time out to write a perfect novel as long as u understand it thats fine with me ,and most of the time im writing from my cell so it dosent work well when ur working and writing ,ive managed to become a master mechanic so my grammar ,im not too worried about it .but thanks for your rude comment as usual .
I'm sorry you took my advice as a slight. It was not intended as one. I was trying to help. As a long time forum reader, I know two things that folks will not pay attention to and that's when people write in ALL CAPS & don't use periods. If you're fine not being taken seriously, that's up to you. I was just trying to help.
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:48:51 PM   #168
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

yea its cool man im a one finger on the keyboard guy ,sorry ill try to do a little better .thanks
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:52:50 PM   #169
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

hey one more thing,are there any more of the nycc saturday passes left?i think it was you that said they had 4 lmk thanks .
Old September 24th, 2013, 09:18:24 PM   #170
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
yea its cool man im a one finger on the keyboard guy ,sorry ill try to do a little better .thanks
No problem. Sorry if I sounded pompous.
Old September 24th, 2013, 09:19:06 PM   #171
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
hey one more thing,are there any more of the nycc saturday passes left?i think it was you that said they had 4 lmk thanks .
We are sold out. Sorry!
Old September 24th, 2013, 10:24:43 PM   #172
Ghostbear

THis is a weird thread you guys.
Ghostbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2013, 11:30:09 PM   #173
The gundamhero

Ghostbear I second that wholeheartedly. I have no idea which direction the next post is going in. In any case it seems like the issue has been resolved which is what I've been hoping for since I started reading this on page 1, however long ago that was.
The gundamhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:12:36 PM   #174
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

its all good man .its a good feeling knowing your looking out for us .thanks