Help Support SM:

Site Support
XM Studios
Amazon Home Page
Spider-Man
Sideshow on eBay
Bowen Statues
General-Marvel Collectibles

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > BUY * SELL * TRADE * eBAY > BUY & SELL COMIC STATUES & COMIC BOOKS

Thread Starter weapon33 Replies 173 Views 7653  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old September 8th, 2013, 04:36:09 PM   #21
leadin2
Statue Marvels Royalty

Same here, 2 statues I am eyeing
Let us know.
leadin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old September 8th, 2013, 09:51:37 PM   #22
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

ok fellas im contemplating on shipping but not thru paypal il get back to everyone real soon

weapon33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 01:30:43 AM   #23
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon33 View Post
ok fellas im contemplating on shipping but not thru paypal il get back to everyone real soon
Hmmm...I don't know you, but I have to say to my members that I would be wary of anyone NOT accepting Paypal. What sort of protection do these buyers have if you disappear with their money? Again, Statue Marvels Buy/Sell is at your own risk, but something seems shaky when the seller doesn't accept Paypal. What's your eBay username?

Join the Statue Marvels Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/Statuemarvels/

Last edited by TouchE22; September 9th, 2013 at 01:33:17 AM..
HoldyourfireAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:26:21 PM   #24
uatu13
Statue Marvels Trend Setter

Yeah, no offense, but I'm not doing the "no paypal" thing again - I've learned my lesson! I got burned pretty royally on a statue here, and only got lucky in getting my cash back once cops were involved. Yikes!

Jeff
uatu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:50:54 PM   #25
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

thats fine ,im not saying im going thru paypal,i hate e-bay and paypal they have screwed me more than once,im doing this cause im willing to meet the people up front if u dont wanna buy fine,im cool with that im not doing any transactions thru paypal so dont worry im not out to rob anyone ok if u want to meet me at nycc or on the way thru chicago,indiana,ohio ,pennsylvania,or jersey of course lmk ok ,but yes i do understand your concerns believe me ive been took a few times without protection its cool fellas i understand
Old September 9th, 2013, 09:54:49 PM   #26
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

my ebay username is luck3331 it is fine im a newer but trustworthy seller ,ive just ran into some problems where i shouldve been protected as well as the buyer so i ate a bill plus 3 statues i think that would change anyones mind of paypal ,ill take my business over to amazon or just not sell at all
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:34:06 PM   #27
REL
Statue Marvels Royalty

I don't mean to be a buzzkill here, but, Weapon33, I still don't have a refund for the money I sent you, the statue you agreed to sell me, or busts you finally agreed to send me instead of the statue. It's been 3 months now.

I can't recommend anyone do business with you based on our experience unless it is an in person transaction.
REL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 10:46:52 PM   #28
uatu13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rel View Post
i don't mean to be a buzzkill here, but, weapon33, i still don't have a refund for the money i sent you, the statue you agreed to sell me, or busts you finally agreed to send me instead of the statue. it's been 3 months now. ~x(

i can't recommend anyone do business with you based on our experience unless it is an in person transaction.
wtf?
uatu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:06:51 PM   #29
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

yea your right i just sent u a email of why u havent got it yet but i also sent u apic of them all boxed ready to go i myself was not able to get them in the mail due to some absentees from home due to personal business ,i do apologize u will have them by next week i also gave u something extra for ur troubles ive done business with u a few times ,things happen to people its no excuse i apologize but im not ignoring u or anything just had some problems thats all thanks
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:22:13 PM   #30
avengerscollector

if your statues do end up being listed on amazon, do let us know! thks
avengerscollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:39:28 PM   #31
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
thats fine ,im not saying im going thru paypal,i hate e-bay and paypal they have screwed me more than once,im doing this cause im willing to meet the people up front if u dont wanna buy fine,im cool with that im not doing any transactions thru paypal so dont worry im not out to rob anyone ok if u want to meet me at nycc or on the way thru chicago,indiana,ohio ,pennsylvania,or jersey of course lmk ok ,but yes i do understand your concerns believe me ive been took a few times without protection its cool fellas i understand
How did Paypal "screw" you?
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:41:11 PM   #32
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
my ebay username is luck3331 it is fine im a newer but trustworthy seller ,ive just ran into some problems where i shouldve been protected as well as the buyer so i ate a bill plus 3 statues i think that would change anyones mind of paypal ,ill take my business over to amazon or just not sell at all
Could you explain this situation?
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:42:59 PM   #33
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
I don't mean to be a buzzkill here, but, Weapon33, I still don't have a refund for the money I sent you, the statue you agreed to sell me, or busts you finally agreed to send me instead of the statue. It's been 3 months now.

I can't recommend anyone do business with you based on our experience unless it is an in person transaction.
Is this true? Weapon33 - If I don't read that you have made restitution with REL by Friday, you will be banned from this site. We will not have someone scamming our members!
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:44:11 PM   #34
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

Quote:
yea your right i just sent u a email of why u havent got it yet but i also sent u apic of them all boxed ready to go i myself was not able to get them in the mail due to some absentees from home due to personal business ,i do apologize u will have them by next week i also gave u something extra for ur troubles ive done business with u a few times ,things happen to people its no excuse i apologize but im not ignoring u or anything just had some problems thats all thanks
Like I said: REL gets restitution by Friday or you are off this site.
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:47:41 PM   #35
HoldyourfireAl
Administrator

This is Al from Statue Marvels. Under no circumstances should you send any money to this seller. He has taken members' money & not delivered purchased statues & has not communicated. He has until this Friday to make full restitution with any member that he owes. If we hear any different, he will be banned this Saturday.

Thank You
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:58:21 PM   #36
PeepsChicken
Statue Marvels Royalty

FYI: "luck3331" is showing not to be a valid eBay user name.

Step 1. See
Step 2. Covet
Step 3. Purchase
Step 4. Sell something so you can repeat steps 1-3

-Citizen Alpha
PeepsChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 12:02:28 AM   #37
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

man how in the hell are u gonna pull **** like that ,u dont even know whats going on its really none of ur business ,im not on this site to rob members this is the first time ive even posted anything i will take care of what i gotta do ,im not no ****in crook ive been away for like 2months its none of ur business where i was or why i was ive done business before with him and he knows im on my word i couldnt get his things out this wed i will be shipping his things so u dont have to worry ,but u dont have to put it out there like im some crook or something bro u dont even know me as for paypal i was tooken on a chargeback sent out statues to a buyer 2 days later when he recieved his tracking info he did a chargeback to his credit card on the tracking info paypal claims the address is not matching so now im in for the total plus 3 of my staues are at large so im currently fighting this but when u do thing under the gift policy only buyer has protection ok is that good enough for u
Old September 10th, 2013, 12:03:47 AM   #38
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

peeps chicken lucky3331
Old September 10th, 2013, 12:05:11 AM   #39
weapon33
Statue Marvels Royalty

yes its true but i didnt do this willingly ive communicated with him several times
Old September 10th, 2013, 12:14:30 AM   #40
PeepsChicken
Statue Marvels Royalty

Quote:
peeps chicken lucky3331
10-4. You said "luck3331" in your earlier post.

Here's his seller feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for lucky3331
PeepsChicken is offline   Reply With Quote