Help Support SM:

Amazon Home Page
Bowen Statues
Sideshow on eBay
XM Studios
General-Marvel Collectibles
Site Support
Spider-Man

Go Back   STATUE M A R V E L S > BUY * SELL * TRADE * eBAY > BUY & SELL COMIC STATUES & COMIC BOOKS

Thread Starter The Black Knight Replies 86 Views 5451  Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscription
share |
share topic

Old November 9th, 2011, 03:24:13 AM   #81
The Black Knight
Krazy Kitty Krew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRey34 View Post
Just got my mb's from BK. Communication with him was great, he kept me informed with everything and allowed me to pay over time. Would gladly do business with him again, once I've got some extra cash laying around haha.

Now the mb's themselves look extraordinary! GOTG set was a real jaw dropper. Wasn't expecting Charlie to be so big and Yondu is awesome! Can't wait to clear some space to display the whole team.
thanks SolRey. i appreciate it. SMers if you ever find yourself in a position to deal with SolRey DO NOT HESITATE. he was great from beginning to end. great communications and was willing to put money down to show he was seriuos!

Thanks again SolRey, ENJOY all those new pieces!

again SMers, just hit me up and we'll talk. that is what SolRey did! he hit me up with what he was interested in, i made him a deal, he accepted and BAM! all parties happy as can be!

Last edited by The Black Knight; November 9th, 2011 at 03:29:14 AM..
The Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2011, 10:34:32 PM   #82
Kevin599
Statue Marvels Trend Setter

Two busts received in great shape! Thanks.
Kevin599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:04:52 AM   #83
The Black Knight
Krazy Kitty Krew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin599 View Post
Two busts received in great shape! Thanks.
No prob & thank you for the purchase

all the other kids with the BUMPED up kicks!
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:43:48 PM   #84
The Black Knight
Krazy Kitty Krew

there are literally no deals on Bowen MBs on ebay right now so why not hit me up?! see if we can work something out
Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:00:38 AM   #85
The Black Knight
Krazy Kitty Krew

okay here is the deal, first had a sale to clear some room. didn't reach my goal of 25-ish pieces but was satisfied so the thread died. i don't want to play the personal tragedy card b/cuz its not directly relating to me.

anyways, my wife received a phone call and her grandmother (most influential person in her up-bringing) isn't doing so well. it was suggested we travel sooner rather than later if you know what i mean. they didn't say travel immediately so i'm thinking we've got a month?! the emergency fund doesn't stretch that far plus i've been liberal in my Christmas shopping thus far so i need extra funds to get 2 plane tickets to the UK plus a room for a week.

figured moving more MBs was the way to go. see something and price is good hit me up. price isn't where you want it, PM an offer and we'll get you straightened out. previously i wasn't really looking to go budge from my listed price but now wiggle room has opened up for you guys. i really do want to go the route of new thread and new prices. i'm willing so please just PM me. I really need to move what i can in the next. i just hope that falls into sooner and not later.

Thanks, BK
Old December 6th, 2011, 01:30:34 PM   #86
AdamWarlock87
Krazy Kitty Krew

sorry to hear about your wifes grandmother BK wish I could help out right now cause you do have a few busts I still need. Its just I bought so much stuff this past week I need to recover a bit.
AdamWarlock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2011, 02:05:43 PM   #87
The Black Knight
Krazy Kitty Krew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWarlock87 View Post
sorry to hear about your wifes grandmother BK wish I could help out right now cause you do have a few busts I still need. Its just I bought so much stuff this past week I need to recover a bit.
Thanks E i'm sure wifey appreciates it.

been a crazy past 2 weeks. i'm starting a new thread for what i've got left w/ new prices.