Welcome to Statue Marvels Questions & Answers with Arahom & Alex of ARH Studios.
A few guidelines we ask all our members to consider when posting...
- Questions should pertain to the creative side of ARH Studios. This means that questions should relate to characters you want to see, sizes you want to see produced, paint apps for the statues and technique involved in creating these collectibles, etc...
- We ask that you refrain from asking business questions such as,
* Why are you charging "x" amount for this piece?
* What is the release date of "x" piece?
* Ordering questions.
Non-creative side questions may be subject to unannounced deletion at the moderators' discretion. If you need to get in touch with a Mod, their usernames are listed in yellow.
Statue Marvels asks for your consideration regarding the following...
- Please refrain from posting over-sized pics in this Q&A thread.
- When quoting a post that contains a pic, please take the time to delete that pic or pics from the quote. We ask this so a page does not become filled with images repeated ad naseum.
We thank you for coming to Statue Marvels and appreciate your interest in ARH Studios Statues.
Arahom has ideas about his one, we have been talking about it and I will have more concrete info once I go visit at the end of Sept. I think we were thinking of a 1/4 scale, again still too early to show anything.
That one on the Beach is very nice!
I am still waiting for the Samuari sneak....and is it going to be 1/4 scale or 1/6? Action or museum pose? Thx!
Yes me too! I love to get a cool Samurai!
I think this one in 1/6-1/7 scale would be best! In that case Arahom is the guy to make it. We will ask Troy to do a head sculpt for us, if necessary, as he is one of the best in the industry for head sculpts!
Poseidon is my favorite of the Greek male gods, so I have something really special for him!
This statue is actually all done in my head, and I can't wait to have it started with Alex Pereira next year!
I won't give all the details here, but this piece will be as striking as Medusa! My idea is to have him emerging from the water with an arm aloft holding the trident with a pair of dolphins jumping out of the water in front of him!
He will not have a mermaid tail. He will be all human, and this is not negotiable! LOL
Last edited by Arahom Radjah; August 16th, 2011 at 03:58:59 PM..
can you tell me if it's possible to give us a planning of ARH production for example:
3rd quarter 2011: ares and dragon line
1st quarter 2012: spartacus and alterton
and so on
maybe with prices range
because with those information customers could manage and choose what they can or want buy
just my situation: i wanna buy ares but i just ordered medusa AP and a spot for angel of death so if you sell ares next month i cannot buy it (but if i knew you will sell it next month i will have chosen between ares and angel of death)
It is true, it would be desirable in the future, we have at least an approximation of the availability of different products. Until now, Thor, Athena and Medusa (for APs), we received notification of pre-sales, one week in advance, it's really too little .... I had to fight to have money in that time so short !